Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where's Yeng?

You'll probably notice that for the past couple of days all the posts have been made by me. Well apart from what Yeng calls as my being a "groomzilla" which I still am contesting, the main reason why Yeng has been missing is because she has to do 15hrs additional OT this week. She also did 12hrs last week.

Even though she hasn't been posting, she accompanied me last weekend to meet up with a potential designer for my suit. We also went to a bridal fair last Saturday where we managed to book our Discovery Weekend. This week we haven't really done anything yet, though I'm meeting up with another designer this evening. This coming weekend were meeting up with Yeng's designers naman.

So yun, while she's working hard (and tweeting away - see far right), I've been grromzilla-ing for the past couple of days. Woot woot.

2 comments:

yeng said...

We finished our STD and met with a few designers, accomplishment na rin yun! Haven't had time to compose something to post here, comment na lang ako ulit, hehe.

dale said...

Nagsend ka na ba ng STD mo? Haha