Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Didn't Realize Grey Shoes Were So Difficult to Find

Grey dress shoes, specifically wing tip oxfords, are like the proverbial needle in a hay stack. I didn't find any in any shop in Metro Manila. Not Bally, Zara, Cole Haan, nor Florsheim. Alberto and Pedro were of no use either.

But here in Doha, in a country were 99.9% of men preferred sandals over shoes, I found a pair exactly my size at Zara.  It was actually Yeng who found it oline and told me about it. So finally, just a little more than a month before the wedding...
Wedding Shoes

Probably the fact that men here prefer not to wear shoes helped. I guess grey sandals would be impossible to find here though.

2 comments:

yeng said...

bakit lukot na? nagamit mo na to jan?

dale said...

Panu ko gagamitin, nakadikit pa nga yun tag oh? Of course sinukat ko and inilakad ko sa loob ng shop. And it was the last pair, so I guess marami na rin nagsukat before me.