Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tick Tock

As Dale mentioned in his previous post, we've kind of stopped preparing for the wedding. Sometimes I feel there isn't much to do anymore. But as I looked at our list, only a few items are finalized. To add to that, Dale is only in Manila for 2 weeks so it is more challenging to get things done that needs the both of us - seminar required for marriage license, church requirements, finalize food for reception and dinner, finalize set-up for reception and dinner, etc..

As of writing this post, we only have 5 months and 5 days before our wedding day. Realizing how time flies makes me a bit worried if we can handle this especially that Dale is out of the country most of the time.

Yes, my HMUA backed out when I was just about to sign the contract with her. Now I'm having a difficult time looking for one that fits the budget I've allotted. I've been stressed out looking for a replacement who is as good but fits our budget. I'm too stubborn to go for someone that has higher rate even if Dale has given me the go signal. This is my biggest worry right now. So if you have suggestions, please please leave a comment. :)

On a happy note, I'm scheduled to meet my designer next Saturday to finalize the design of my gown. Dale still refuses to go with me to the meeting because he doesn't want to see even the design of the gown until the day itself. The first measurement will probably be taken on that same day too. Which reminds me, I seriously need to start going to the gym!! The clock is ticking and before I know it, it's our wedding day already.


--Ahh, our wedding day... saying that still gives me goosebumps :p

4 comments:

dale said...

Oh ha, sa mga readers: "...Dale has given me the go signal..."

Proof yan of who wears the pants in this relationship. lol!

yeng said...

Only because you're paying so I need the go signal. Haha!

dale said...

Oh so that means, using the same logic, when the time comes na ako na lang nag wowork then everything would need my go signal na. I like!

vistan said...

wow nag post! hehe

yeng, i offer my services as personal trainer :) libre lang katapat :P