Friday, January 22, 2010

The First of My Last Posts as a Bachelor

Last December 27, Yeng and I got engaged at her parents' living room. As that deserves its own post, I'll leave the details for now (or you can watch the video from Yeng's or my facebook account). Instead, I'll just tell you what you can expect from this blog while we prep for our big day.

We look forward to sharing our preparations, decisions (how we make them might be more interesting), and thoughts as THE day approaches. Hopefully when we read through this blog one year from now, we'll realize that it was easier than we thought it would be. Currently, it actually looks daunting and exciting at the same time. Whether that would be the case or not, only time will tell. The only thing I can guarantee is we'll both try our best to make it an extremely enjoyable year. It should be, as it's the last of our single lives. Hehe.

So until the day she drops her mom's maiden name from her name, pushes her dad's last name to the left and shortens it to a single letter with a period (.) and appends the name IRANON to her name, you'll be able to regularly read posts by Yeng and myself. Maybe more regularly from Yeng. Hehe.

No comments: