Monday, January 25, 2010

First Things First

None of this will happen if not for the day Dale asked me to marry him. This is my version of the proposal. Dale's version is longer and more detailed... from how and where he ordered the ring, to original-plans-that-were-canceled-because ofs and to other bloopers that happened that day.

(Note: Repost from Facebook)
Dale and I got sick during our stay in Chicago. On December 27, after a few days of being sick and just lying in bed, we both felt better. We then decided to go shopping. Before lunch, he suggested that we take pictures in the house. While having lunch, he asked if we can take one last picture in a certain spot of the house. So after preparing, we all sat down for that one last picture. Dale set up his camera and tripod and took a "test" shot, which he always does when he takes pictures of us to see if the setting was ok. He then asked me to get something from his tripod bag. To which I replied in a very masungit manner (may video, hindi ko pwede i-deny, haha), nasan ba? Nagsungit lang ako kasi ang tagal nya mag-set up eh paalis na nga ng bahay... sige fine, masungit lang talaga ako :p What I got from the bag was a little white box. I panicked and even handed it to him (eh anong gagawin ko, diba?) He knelt and asked, in front of my family, in front of my dad (lakas ng loob haha). I said YES.

Watch the video na lang. More than nakakakilig eh nakakatawa dahil sa dalawa kong kapatid. Ang tagal ko kasi sumagot (nagpapanic nga kasi), dami ko tuloy batok. Kahit slightly nasira yung moment, it was great to have shared it with my family who I absolutely miss.


Ze Proposal Video

No comments: