Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wedding Preparation Signal No. 1

My two week break was a flurry of out of town visits and wedding related activities.

Of course I already wrote about our trip to Davao, but I have not yet mentioned that we also went to Bohol to attend the wedding of a couple who we count as very good friends. This probably deserves a post on its own, so Ill come back to that later.

Now, as for wedding preparations, it was a flurry of activities! In less than two weeks we managed to do the following activities.
  • I met up with Aquatico owner, Monet Gusi, and make the down payment for the venue and advance payment for the rooms.
  • We met up with Yeng's gown designer Martin Bautista for Yeng's initial measurements. Payment was made too
  • We met up with Salsa trends designer and discuss the designs for the female entourage
  • I  went to QC city hall to get the wedding license requirements and certification for the family planning/marriage counseling seminars
  • I went to two churches in Laguna, one in Bay and another one in Los Banos to get a copy of my confirmation certificate. Turns out I'm not yet confirmed, so I got a copy of my baptismal certificate instead.
  • Made the payment to Chiro and Bizu
Hmm now that I'm writing it the list doesn't seem that long, but it did seem like a lot of work was done and a lot of bills were paid too! Ok maybe it was not a full blown storm, but it was a signal number 1 typhoon. Next time I'm home, I think it's going to be signa number two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! wish to inquire regarding the food preparations and services done by Bizu on your wedding date. we are still scouting for reception needs. hope to hear from you, maraming salamat.


pls get in touch with me at 0917-881-16016

Anonymous said...

hi there! wish to inquire regarding the food preparations and services done by Bizu on your wedding date. we are still scouting for reception needs. hope to hear from you, maraming salamat.


pls get in touch with me at 0917-881-1606