Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One More Off My List!

One of the suggestions our coordinator gave us during our first meeting was to ask our photographer for recommendations on who to get as hair and makeup artist. He said that it would be great if the photographer has worked with the artist. The photographer then knows if the makeup will register well in the camera. Good point -- even if we invested in a good photographer, if my makeup was bad, no Photoshop can help me look nice on our wedding photos.

The first few names of HMUA she gave us though were way to expensive -- by that I meant, 50k fee just for a basic package of bride + 2. That's just crazy. The others had fairly priced packages, but I also had to consider the fee for additional heads. Since our wedding will be in Batangas, no salon is available around the vicinity, so my female entourage would probably have their hair and makeup done by the makeup artist I will be hiring.

During one of the bridal fair, our photographer recommended another HMUA who is a friend of hers. They've worked together for a magazine shoot and I was pretty impressed with her work. After a few exchange of emails, a little bit of tweaking on her rates, I've decided to get her as my hair and makeup artist.

3 comments:

dale said...

Uy! Nagpost ka!!! Heheh bat walang name kung sino yung HMUA mo?

yeng said...

Wala lang, para surprise, haha. o yan ha may post na ako!:p

vistan said...

oo nga baket sobrang cryptic?